- 2 cups oat bran
- 1/8 tsp Stevia
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup all natural vanilla greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 eggs
- 2 TBS olive oil
- 3/4 frozen/unthawed blueberries
2. Combine the yogurt, orange juice, egg and oil in a small bowl and stir to mix well. Add the yogurt mixture. Mix well. Fold in the blueberries.
3. Coat the bottoms only of muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray, and fill 3/4 full with the batter. Bake at 350°F for about 16 minutes or just until a wooden toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean.
4. Remove the tin from the oven and allow it to sit for 5 minutes before removing the muffins. Serve warm or at room temperature. Refrigerate or freeze any leftovers not eaten within 24 hours.